Thursday, November 10, 2011

And next comes First Birthday.

November 1st, the day after all the candy collecting we got ready to eat more cake!  YAY! (note a little sarcasm.)

BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!!

 Her favorite thing of the evening (well besides the cupcake) was her phone.


 Here it comes!
It wasn't coming fast enough and she was getting impatient.


First taste!


Ooh I like it!

After a while longer she looses the hat and starts just going for it, face first!

It was good, but she is done now.  She doesn't like being icky very much.

After the bath, all cleaned up and with her phone again.

Our baby girl, is 1. 
I can't believe how fast this year has gone.  I can't believe how much she has grown and how much happiness and joy she brings into our lives.  She is the happiest baby I have ever met in my life.  She is the most content baby as well. We love our blue eyed baby girl and are so happy she is part of our family.  Can't imagine our family without her. 

2 comments:

Sabin Family said...

It is so hard to believe that she is 1!!! She is growing so fast! She really is the happiest baby and is a wonderful addition to our family!!

Melanie said...

Cute pictures. Love the face first pic to get the cupcake!! :)