Thursday, September 8, 2011

They are Sisters.

I took some pictures of Carys the other day and it reminded me of some that I took of Allyson when she was about a month older. I took these of Carys basically cuz this is the first time she wore a clippy in her hair. Her hair is coming in so fast and thick right now. Anyway, she totally matched the Allyson pictures so I had to compare. Most people say she looks so much like Allyson, and in some ways I see it, but then I don't too. See for yourself. Can you tell who is who? I think it is easy, but Aaron got a couple wrong, so maybe it's not.  But then again, Jared got them all right, so...

I will put the answers on the bottom.  NO CHEATING!













Answers: A.A.C.C.A.C.

How did you do?



6 comments:

Steve and Lindsey! said...

I got them all right!!!! Oh yeah!!! Cute girls. Come visit!!!

Steve and Lindsey! said...

100% from Unca Teve!!!

suepeterson710 said...

There was one I had to really look hard at but I got them all right!

Anonymous said...

They really do look a lot a like, but Carys has a rounder face than Ally. And I got maybe 3 right. LOL

Melanie said...

I got them right! :) Not bad since I see them once a year...

They do look very similar, but Carys is definitely more filled out. Love her cheeks. :)

Sabin Family said...

I look for the bigger cheeks and arms for baby Carys. :o) I just love those beautiful blue eyed girls!