I got an email from "Carters/Oshkosh" and also "The Children's Place" all saying they were having awesome sales. I had nothing better to do on a Saturday afternoon so I headed over to the stores! YAY!
I got a ton of stuff for the kids. Jared's shorts from last year and 2 years ago still fit him fine, but I got a couple new ones as well. He needed some shirts and what not. Ally and Carys both needed some things as well and we got some major deals. 60% off and then also another 25% off after spending $40.00! IT WAS AWESOME! I love buying clothes for the kids. I could do it all day everyday if I had the funds!
Jared had mentioned recently that he wanted a new hat, so I was checking the ones out at "The Children's Place" when Ally noticed a particular hat. Once she grabbed it and put it on there was no going back. I'm not sure what it is about this particular one, but she loves it. There were girl hats in more girly colors, designs, and styles, but NOPE it had to be this one. All I can say is, it is cute on her not just anyone can pull this look off, she loves it and I'm not going to be the one to take the simple little happiness away.
What can I say, she is My Girl!


1 comment:
We love our cute Ally. She looks cute in anything.
Post a Comment