Thursday, March 24, 2011

Camera shy?!

Just some pictures of the kids that I took yesterday. This is how it played out.

"I'm not going to look at you!"

"Oh my gosh I can't believe you took my picture!"

"I moved to get away from you and the camera and you followed me?!"

"Alright, then I will pose for you!"

"I can be such a cheese ball!"

Trying to get this little one to smile on queue is still a chore, but she is getting better at it.

See!

This one on the other hand is all about pictures, which I have mentioned before.  He loves being in all the pictures.  He is such a funny kid.

I love this face, even when it has a cookie in it's cheeks and crumbs on it's face.

2 comments:

suepeterson710 said...

J and C are too cute. Ally is hilarious. I love how she hangs her head. Too funny.

Tanya said...

Love the pictures! They are looking so adorable! Hope everyone is getting better, looks like they are :)