Monday, October 18, 2010
Tick Tock Tick Tock
So today's appointment went alright. My BP has risen to 155/90 which isn't grand, but it has been worse, so I'm looking on the positive. I had a feeling that it was higher than it has been lately due to how I have been feeling but I was hoping that I was full of it.
Dr. Sand checked with an Ultra Sound and baby is still in the right position. GOOD GIRL! There is always a chance they will flip themselves back, which is why Dr's wait until it gets closer to term, babies are less likely to flip back if they wait.
While we were there Dr. S decided that he would try to move things along (and for clean factor and just cuz) we will just say it was not comfortable at all. Ever since then I have been having more and more contractions.
After that we did a non-stress test, and were sent home.
He wants to see me again on Wednesday and we will see if there has been any change in anything. Either way he said he will most likely induce the end of this week or the beginning of next week.
We are pretty much just in stand by mode. I don't think the realness factor has set in yet. Hopefully it will hit before we are at the hospital.
We are ready as in we have what we need to bring her home (car seat) and she has somewhere to sleep and clothes to wear but there are still a few things we need to get, and it's driving me nuts that we don't have them yet.
For instance.
Storage drawers - we aren't getting a dresser right now.
Bedding - we can wait a bit since she will be in the bassinet for a while
Bottles - That is a must have!
Binky's - She might like them, you never know
Diapers - Total necessity!
Like I said it is driving me absolutely bonkers that we don't have everything set, bought and totally organized. I know she won't care, she has what she needs (for the most part,) but it bugs me to death.
Anyway that is the latest. Just thought I'd share.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't wait to meet sweet Carys. I am sure she will be just as adorable as Jared and Allyson. Good luck with the delivery!!
Post a Comment