Jared is a crack up.
Some of the things that he does and says through out the day keep us laughing and on our toes.
While driving he looks and comments on almost every single car, be it the color, model, the condition it is in or the fact that it may be missing a hubcap (white trash, a phrase that makes me laugh, but probably wasn't the best thing to say.)
The cars that he can point out are basically all family members cars like Siennas, Mazda 3's, Town & Country Vans, and Ford Windstar Vans. Though he also knows the New Rav4's (the car I would like to have) and then the cool cars to him which are Chargers, Mustangs, Pansies (Chrysler PT Crusiers - Not sure why he calls them pansies) and trucks.
Enough on the cars, though I could go on and on with him and vehicles.
Every night at bed time I tuck him in and he always recites to me, "I love you in the morning and in the afternoon, I love you in the evening and underneath the moon." Skidamirink adink adink It's too cute.
He has his funny little phrases that he doesn't realize are said wrong, but they are too cute to correct.
The living hall - The hallway
You hide and I'll sink - Hide and go Seek
Sunday - Any day that is sunny
Panit! - Panic (That just makes me laugh)
There is no such thing of a ghost - There is no such thing as a ghost.
Swizbee/Svizbee - Frisbee
He is very protective of his sister and keeps asking "why did the dog try to eat her?" I think we will be talking about this one for quite a while. I'm afraid that last Saturday has changed both of them. He use to get excited when he saw puppies but now he says dogs are bad. We will work on that.
The boy talks and talks and talks and talks. He will keep repeating himself and will eventually get louder and frustrated until he gets some kind of response. Which I can't blame him. I get frustrated when I'm talking and nobody response, but when it is the same statement of question for the 500th time coming from him, I start to tune him out, which is probably bad.
The other day while at Fred Meyer I had both the kids in one of the driving carts. Jared was reading the signs in the shoe department which said 40% OFF. He was reading the sign to a lady there and she asked me "how old is he 4 or 5? I told her that he was 3, and she was surprised. She said that she thought he looked small, but since he was reading, she figure that he was starting Kindergarten. I told her no and not for a few more years. He just kept reading things, I felt bad cuz she said her 5 year old didn't know how to read yet and she looked a bit embarrassed. I just politely got out of that situation by saying all kids are different which is totally true. Can't compare kids in anything.
Everyday is a new adventure be it words and things the man child does. Life would be so boring without our Pea!

3 comments:
We sure love our Pea too and the amazing and hilarious things he comes out with.
What a funny kid!
What a cutie!
Post a Comment