Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas Eve!

So yes I am very behind with the whole posting about Christmas and til present, but I do have my reasons that you will learn about if you don't already know.

Christmas Eve was quiet up to a point. We did a little dinner and then went out to look at all the Christmas lights out on the houses. Jared thought it was awesome. We then got home and got started working on the Gingerbread House. We had never made one before so no one knew what was going to come out of it, but we all had a good time, that is except for Ally.

After we got home and got started on the Gingerbread House we discovered that Ally had spiked a fever and was sounding worse and worse, yet again. We called our Dr and he told us to take her to the ER figuring that she had Pneumonia. Aaron took Ally while Jared and I finished his house. He was loving it!

He did all the decorating by himself! He was very proud and so were we!


Look at that concentration!

For some reason he was "pooting" the frosting on!

Finished work of art!


After the house was done Jared and I sat down and watched a few Christmas movies left some cookies and milk out for Santa and then it was time for bed.

It was time for me to play Santa and get everything ready. I/Aaron had never done that before but it was kinda fun. A little after Midnight Aaron and Ally came home. Ally was tested for Pneumonia, RSV, and FLU. All tests came back negative to their surprise and to our Doctors surprise they were certain that it was one of those, but no the assumed that it was another bout of Croup.

No comments: