Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Ka-thunk!

Last night Ally fell out the back door and 8 inches down landed face first onto the cement. We were in and out the door getting things organized and told a little someone else to please leave the screen door shut. Well I turned my back to tend to our dinner and a little someone had been messing with the door and out she went face first into the cement.

This is the result

This morning it looks a little better but still so sad!
Babies first Battle scars. The cement won.

4 comments:

Sabin Family said...

Poor Baby Allyson!

Melanie said...

I wish I had gotten a picture of Matthew's face. Almost exactly the same! :) Poor girl.

Jen said...

Oh! Poor little sweetie!

Gina said...

Oh no! Poor baby. You'll be surprised at how quickly she heals. When Lucy was about 16 or 17 months old, Ben tripped on a crack in the sidewalk and fell on top of her. The entire right side of her face was one big scrape--it looked horrible, but it was almost gone in about 4 days. I was amazed. It probably hurt a lot though!