What happened during those 3 weeks?
Another appointment in Seattle for Aaron's ankle. Dr. McInnes does not agree with the IME report, which is a good thing. That gives us hope, and maybe just maybe something else will happen. There is a special brace/support that Dr.M wants to try first before any more surgery is performed. Dr.M actually doesn't want to do anymore surgery himself, he agrees that something probably needs to be done, but since he has tried twice and they haven't held he has a couple Drs he would recommend to us.
But right now we are just doing our normal "waiting" while Safeway and the lawyers get the report and decide what to do.
We also went to Tacoma for Memorial Day Weekend and Dads Birthday. It was a pretty quiet weekend really. Saturday Mom "squished, broke and or knocked" (changes when Jared talks about it) over a brick wall that Dad had stacked up in the backyard. I should have taken a picture of it, cuz Jared is still talking about it. "Papa fix it!" Then Sunday after church we had a BBQ for Dads bday with Grandma Peterson (Great Grandma to Jared and Ally.) Monday morning was the regular yearly Fun Run down at Point Defiance Park. Though it isn't the same since it is down at Owen Beach now. It was still fun to go down and Jared had a good time playing with the rocks, sand and water.
Besides that we just chilled around the house playing with Uncle Steve when he came by, making messes in the living room and blowing bubbles.
Oh, Ally pretty much mastered sitting while we were there, well not mastered but she is getting better everyday.
Since we've been home it's been pretty quiet. Ally went in for her 6 month check, I know it usually happens the beginning of the month, but I was bad this month. She is doing well. She is long and skinny of course. Just like her brother. I'm going to be towered over soon by my kids I know it. While at the appointment her Dr discovered 2 bottom teeth that had shown up either that morning or during the night. Her first teeth! I knew she was working on it, but they weren't there the day before. And 2 at once, no wonder she had been fussy.
Jared is Jared. He has taken a sudden love to running and jumping. He has had a few nose bleeds lately, which I believe is a result from the weather change to Hot and Dry. Poor guy. Yesterday while I was at the store buying hot weather PJs for the kids I was looking at underpants for Jared. He isn't ready to wear them, but I wanted to see the sizes and get an idea. The smallest size 2T is for a 21 1/2 inch waist. I measured Jared and he is about 18inches. Good thing he isn't ready, he obviously needs to put on a few pounds/inches! Or should I invent underoo suspenders?
I believe that catches you up.
Few pictures to mark the events.

I wanted to see if Ally had enough hair for a clip, answer is YES!
Jared at the Beach. He had a good time. And no, his hair wasn't sticking up! I did his hair, it was blowing in the wind.



Jared helping Papa blow out his candles.

Ally sitting!

Chillin' with Uncle Steve!
5 comments:
I love the profile picture of Jared and the sand falling from his hand. And the bow in Ally's hair. Too cute!
I took a picture of the 'broken' wall. Do you want it? Teehee.
Cute photos. Are the beach pictures from Owens Beach? Ally's hair is getting longer. I wish Matthew's would grow.
Hope you aren't waiting too much longer for Aaron.
I love that picture of Ally with the hair bow. Her eyes are luminous! Aren't girls just the best?
Oh my goodness!!!!! What CUTE KIDS!!!! Good luck with the whole ankle thing...I'm sure you will be more than relieved when it's all said and done!
Post a Comment