
Not the most flattering picture, wires poking and everything but you get the point.
Yesterday Sunday was dreadful. I woke up feeling funky of course, that is how I've been rolling lately, and the rest of the day just gradually got worse. We went to Ensign Ranch around 4 to visit some friends that were visiting from Longview, and on the way back into town my head really started to hurt. It got worse and worse and worse throughout the night. It was close enough to when the kids were going to bed that I stuck it out, and helped get them down, but as soon as they were down I went to bed. I was in tears and nauseous and everything else imaginable.
So thanks to MOM (you can get off your soapbox now) and AARON I went to the doctor this morning.
So now I have a new friend with me for the next 3 days. My Doctor agrees that something needs to change. I was just sitting in the chair in his office and my Heart Rate was 140. Normal is 60ish. I've been on BP meds since having Jared and my BP was 148/89. Not good either. So I have a heart monitor on me for the next 72 hours which will hopefully shine a light on something that can be done. 2 stickers on my chest and 1 machine clipped to my hip.
He listened for a few minutes and it jumped from 140 down to 100, then back up. My heart is manic or something. Both readings are too high.
Hopefully we can find something out so we can get this fixed.
I'm tired of feeling dizzy, headachey, tired and just plain ol' funky all the time. It's time to fix this and MOVE ON! ~sigh~
Well that is all for now.
5 comments:
I'm praying for you, and your crazy heart!
I'm glad you went to the Dr. I hope they will be able to figure something out. We'll keep you in our prayers!
Some reality over here too I see. :) I'm really glad you went to the doctor. You need to take care of yourself so you can take care of those kiddos. I hope this monitor helps shed some light on what is going on! Keep us posted!
Wow. That sucks. Hopefully they find a way to fix your blood pressure.
Oh, I hope they can figure out what is going on so you will feel better. Take care of yourself!!
Post a Comment