Sunday, January 11, 2009

Purple girl!

I mentioned before that Ally started smiling. I was able to get a good one captured on camera the other day.

Trying to get a good smile with the camera has been a challenge!

Ally also had her 2 month check (though she is closer to 2 1/2 months) on Friday and also her hearing re-checked. She is growing well. She is 11.3 pounds and 23 inches tall. She is a tiny bit bigger then Jared was, but she did cook longer in me too. The sad part of the visit was the shots. She got 5 shots and an oral vaccine. This is what she looked like for the next 3 hours.

Passed out! Poor little girl!

After waking up she went to the hospital to have her hearing tested again, and she passed! We are very happy and relieved.
That is the latest on her.

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Cute girl! Can't wait to see her!

Sabin Family said...

She is so stinkin cute!!! I love the smile picture!

Jordee said...

So cute. And sad about the shots. I always hate take Jenna in for hers.

Anonymous said...

Those dreaded doc appts with all those shots. At least she was able to sleep them off.

Erica said...

My goodness she is a cutie!! Yeah, shots are a real buzz-kill but especially hard for little chubby thighs...I've been trying to catch a smile too- blasted digital and the stupid delay. Hope all is going well for you guys!