1. Allyson is officially known as Allyson Cecilia Rhodes.
2. I don't think my bp or body will ever be normal again.
3. Safeway sucks.
So, number 1. Yesterday Allyson was blessed in church. Aaron did the blessing, he was nervous, but he did great. The guys that were in the circle were My Dad, my Brother, Aaron's Dad, Pinky, Nick, Eric Jackson, Bishop Jackson (Eric's Dad) and of course Aaron.
Ally in her blessing gown made by nana.
Then number 2. Went to the doc today for my postpartum check. Things are going alright, except for the fact that my BP is still not under control. Today's reading was 158/90. Not too cool. So yet again med addition and change. I love my kids but they have done a number on my body and I don't think it will ever go back to normal. I understand that my body doesn't handle pregnancy well, but I'm not pregnant anymore so you'd think it would go back to normal. Maybe this is my new normal?
And finally number 3. Aaron got a call today saying that he has to go back to work. He doesn't think that he is physically ready but he also doesn't get a say in the matter. He was told that he could say no, but then his L&I claim will be closed, he will stop getting money and he will most likely be fired. Why do they even say that's an option. Last time they sent him back to work too early and he re tore his tendon. So, now they are sending him back too early again, and we have to go with it, cuz we have no say in the matter. It is only our lives that have been screwed with for the last 2 years! If he re injures himself again while at work because he was sent back too soon again I think I will lose it! SERIOUSLY! This has been way too long already
So anyway, those are 3 official things. 1 wonderful thing, 1 sucky thing, and 1 freakin' ridiculous thing.
2 comments:
Oh Carolyn. First off, Baby Ally looks adorable in her white gown. Second, everybody is their own normal so maybe like you said your BP is normal for you? I dunno give yourself some time...Ally is only a month old. And third, I am very sorry to hear about Aaron and going back to work. Let's just pray that this time will be the charmer. I know its easier said than done and I am sure it really does suck, but hang in there. Things HAVE to work out.
I heard the blessing went well. So glad. (Sounds like Jared barely survived church though. I'm sorry.)
Maybe in a little more time your body will get back to "normal" somewhat. I can't help but think after 9 months of changes, it'll take more than a few weeks to get everything back where it should be. I'm so glad you've got doctors monitoring you.
I hope work goes better this time. It stinks you have no say.
We're thinking and praying for you guys!
Post a Comment