Monday, December 15, 2008

A boy and his balls!

Well we got a tree last week and got it all decorated with lights, a star and balls.

We only got the balls put up yesterday afternoon, and since then they have been disappearing. As you can tell from the picture.

I was looking all over the place trying to find all these missing balls and I couldn't see them in any of Jareds "normal" hiding places. They are shatterproof so I don't mind that he plays with them, but I just wanted to find them. I searched everywhere, and finally I saw them...

Funny boy. He had put them back where he got them, just not exactly how he found them.

4 comments:

Jen said...

That's so cute. I wish Emma would at least put them back in the tree. The dog got to one of my favorite childhood ornaments the other day and chewed it up :( . Good job Jared!!

Erica said...

Awwwww...how cute! Good idea to buy shatterproof ones...guess we'll have to start buying those instead of my usual glass ones! Cute tree too! Merry Christams you guys!

Melanie said...

That's pretty funny!

How's work going for Aaron?

Anonymous said...

I see what you mean about Jared liking to hide things too. LOL That's great!