
So I've heard that the more heartburn you have during pregnancy the chances of having a baby with lots of hair goes up. I don't know how true that is but we will be finding out soon. With Jared I had heartburn, and he had a fair amount of hair, but with this pregnancy I can't tell you how many bottles of Tums Smoothies I've gone through. If the saying to true this will be one hairy baby. We'll see.
Speaking of hair though, this is probably weird, but I have to mention that I absolutely love Pantene shampoo and Conditioner. I have tried and I'm sure many of you have too, lots of different shampoos and Some work alright for a while, or there are some that I like the scent of so I try them, and they are horrid with my hair. But I always go back to my Pantene ProV. It smells so good and it makes my hair feel clean and shiny. Good ol' Pantene ProV!
Random I know.
4 comments:
LOL, you are funny! But I do the same thing with Pantene. I always change a different shampoo after one bottle is gone, but always go back to Pantene. And I even got David hooked on it too..he was using Fructis before I married him.
As for the heartburn...it has to be an old wives tale in my opinion. I had more heartburn with Leighton than Audrey and Leighton didn't have hair till he was a year old and the minimal heartburn I had with Audrey resulted in a head of hair when she was born. But it could happen???
Are you counting down the days? Is it like 3 or 4 till Allyson greets you with her presence? I am so excited for you guys!
So close. I was just catching up on your blog, and read the story about the lady talking to your belly. So funny! Having been a pregnant and very large little lady not so long ago myself, people can be so weird about the belly! Just wait, your little girl will come out with lots of hair, and she'll look like a beautiful girl, and people will still call her a boy as she's wearing all pink with a bow in her hair. ga!
Pantene is alright. But I loooooove Sunsilk!! Sunsilk does wonders!! :)
And I made it. The next day I was talking to my boss and he asked if I wanted to go and have them check it to see if stitches would be needed but I was like no, I don't think I need them and I want to live with a battle wound. Haa. But it hurts still!! But I will live!! :D
Loved the post. Very interesting about the corrolation between heartburn and babys amount of hair. So funny. I totally understand the draw to a certain shampoo/conditioner. Pantene really does smell wonderful! Hope you are feeling well, gosh maybe you've already had Allyson. Let me know. I'm sorry I couldn't make it to you shower. I got the invite the day before and had plans with family over in Wenatchee that day. It sounds like you had a great time though. HOpe all is well.
Post a Comment