Thursday, October 23, 2008

Family of 4 in 4 Days

I am going to be induced Monday morning. Aaron and I will check into the hospital Monday at 6:00 AM, and hopefully soon after that things will get started. I remember last time it took a long time (meaning almost 2 days), for the meds to kick in and start working, but hopefully not this time.

Dr. Sand is expecting about a 6 pound baby girl, so we will see! Pretty good size for an almost 38 weeker.

We are nervous yet excited too. I'm nervous with how thing went last time, but then I figure they can't go much worse this time. I'm excited to have my body back to myself as well, I'm getting more and more uncomfortable now. I didn't make it this far with Jared so I never experianced this before. And, of course we are also ready to meet our little girl.

Just wanted to update everyone. Think Happy Thoughts!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Yeah! How exciting! I hope it all goes well for you guys. We will keep you in our prayers!

Melanie said...

We will have lots of happy thoughts for you guys!! Can't wait to see pictures of her! Love you!

Anonymous said...

YIPPEE!!! Happy thoughts are flying your way. Does Jared act any different or act like something is going to happen, but not really sure?