
Aaron can walk! Yeah! Even though he landed really hard on his bad ankle last week, he was still given the okay to start walking!
I am excited and I know he is too. It's been hard trying to do most everything around here, with a beach ball attached from my ribs on down past my waist. I know that he is happy to be able to help out, and I am thrilled. It wasn't too bad, but there were times...
Anyway Aaron is mobile without the crutches/scooter for the most part.
I'm holding my own for now. My last Non-Stress Test ended up like the others, still contractions but no worse than the previous ones, so I'm just hanging tight. I go back to do another test this week and to see my doc here, then next Tuesday I go to Seattle and pretty much do the same there. So that is my story for now.
OH! WE GOT A NEW CRIB ORDERED! Well 2 of them. Jared's was recalled a few months back and we have been trying to get a hold of a certain 4 in 1 crib, but nobody could keep it in stock. But yesterday while we were in Tacoma/Seattle area we went to Babies R Us and found a new crib that is another 4 in 1 (crib, toddler, daybed, and then full size) and we got 2 ordered, so soon we will have beds for the kiddos!
That's all!
3 comments:
YEAH Aaron! I bet that feels good to be up and about. I was just thinking about you guys and was getting ready to send an email...I thought we'll check their blog first. How many more weeks are we hangin' tight Carolyn? Is your shower going to be before or after? I only ask because I am excited for you!
Yay for Aaron! That is super exciting! Also YAY for baby beds!
Sounds like things are going well. I'm so glad.
Hope the beds arrive soon!
Post a Comment