Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I was tagged!

20 years ago I was...In 3rd grade at Skyline Elementary school. I didn't really have much going on besides that.

10 years ago I was... Out of High School working at Albertsons in the Salad Bar. It wasn't the best time, but the experience was something that I needed at the time I suppose.

5 years ago I was...Living here in Ellensburg and was working at a nursing home as a CNA. Again not the best job in the world and I wouldn't want to repeat it, but it was a job to get me through until something else came up.

3 years ago I was...Just starting to Date Aaron. He called for months and wanted to do things, but I was pretty good at playing hard to get! :)

So far this past year I...Have had another trying year with pregnancies and with Aarons ankle. Finally the ankle has been surgically repaired again. We are making it though.

Yesterday I...Went to my PIH specialist appointment in Seattle. Found out that my numbers are up a bit, but Allyson is growing well which is good.

Next year I will...be the mom to 2. 1 toddler and a newbie. We are hoping to get Aaron back up and around, and hopefully working.

TAG...Mel,and Kari

1 comment:

A Dailey Blog said...

Hooray - you blog!!! I was so excited to see that you left a comment, now I can check out your blog often :) Glad to hear that things are going well for you guys!