Okay I know that when you are pregnant the sense of smell is a lot stronger. Well the last few days there was been a really bad smell in the kitchen. I couldn't figure out what is was or where it was coming from. The dishes were done, there was nothing under the sink, the fridge was cleaned out, and worse of all, Aaron couldn't smell anything. BELIEVE ME IT WAS BAD!!!
FINALLY!!!! I found the culprit! There was an onion that had fallen behind the blender and crock pot. OH MY GOSH, it was so disgusting. It had to have been there for awhile cuz it was mushy, and juicy and leaking yello goo through the bag onto the counter. EUW! Made me gag! Of course I find it when I am home alone, so I took a big breath and cleaned it up. YAY for me!
Now I know I wasn't going mad and imagining the stink. I just don't know how Aaron couldn't smell it.
2 comments:
Oh yuck! You go girl for getting it cleaned up. I always smell things that Billy doesn't even notice, pregnant or not. He makes fun of me, but I figure it's good, 'cause it keeps me even more on top of the house cleaning! :)
That's really funny! I know what you mean about being able to smell something and the spouse doesn't. It actually drives Dave nuts.
Post a Comment